Kate Sydney Jewelry
Ocean Statement Hoop Earrings
These don't totally go with the Equinox Collection, but I made them in the last couple of weeks while I was in my creative flow in this collection, and I think they deserve to be here.
These are truly one of a kind and the gems are top quality on every level. From top to bottom, faceted canary yellow citrine gems, A hand-forged silver hoop with a floating natural ammonite nautilus fossil, finished with the most spectacular pair of Indonesian opalized wood. These bottom two gems are fossils that are in the hundreds of millions of years old. How humbling nature is to capture such a moment in time and keep it for us to celebrate life with.
These gems pack a visual punch, not a physical one. Finished on extra-long French sterling ear wires
* 1 pair of faceted canary yellow citrine gems in an oval shape
* 1 ammonite nautilus fossils
* 1 Indonesian opalized wood in an irregular triangle shape
* Sterling and fine silver
* Approximately 3.75 inches from top of ear wire
* Leverback ear wires with a spring closure for extra safety