Kate Sydney Jewelry
Triple Hex Necklace with Chalcedony, Amethyst, Sapphire, Birds and Flowers
This stunning statement piece is a triple threat. Stacked with beautiful, hexagonal gems and sterling details.
She begins with two birds admiring a rose and seamlessly transitions into an elongated rose cut hexagon of lavender/rose colored chalcedony. Next is a purple amethyst crystal in a serrated bezel border and adorned with 3 prongs on each side. The third gem is a purple step-cut sapphire with 3 fancy prongs on the bottom point. Finished a 4-petal flower. Each piece is individually joined and offers a kinetic effect on the finished piece. Each section may be admired and appreciated and moved independently. Finished on an 18 inch sterling cable chain with a lobster clasp.
* 1 - natural chalcedony elongated hexagon rose cut gem
* 1 - purple amethyst crystal point
* 1 - purple sapphire step cut hexagon gem
* 2 - sterling silver flower castings
* Fine and sterling silver
* 18 inch sterling silver cable chain with sterling lobster clasp
* Pendant is 1.5 x 2.5 inches